Your Best Choice in Forestry Bodies
Get the ARBORTECH Advantage with Heavy-Duty Forestry Truck Bodies
ARBORTECH is one of the leading manufacturers of forestry truck bodies, chip bodies and specialized forestry/tree service truck bodies for arborists and other tree care professionals. In addition to the tree service industry’s most durable, heavy-duty forestry truck and chip bodies, ARBORTECH also offers:
- Personalized service, quick lead times and on-time delivery from our manufacturing facility in Ohio
- A variety of forestry truck, chipper and tree service body sizes, styles and options to meet your needs
- Smooth body panels to easily accommodate vehicle signage and graphics, provide a clean, sleek appearance, and enhance your company image
- Removable roof chip bodies that can be shipped loose or installed on a new or existing chassis
- Professional installation on medium-duty truck chassis
Visit our Product Photo Gallery to see some of the latest forestry truck bodies, chip bodies and specialized forestry/tree service bodies from ARBORTECH. Need another type of truck service body? Visit www.stahltruckbodies.com.
At ARBORTECH, we’ll help you get the job done as a leading manufacturer for all your forestry truck body needs.
- Add Storage and FlexibilityOur tool boxes are configured in an L-shape to maximize storage space on our forestry truck bodies. This helps to ensure the tools you need are always easily accessible at every job site. Read More
- Industry First to Use Galvanneal Steel…As ag heavy-duty line of forestry truck bodies, including chip bodies and our versatile removable roof chip bodies, which are built to outlast the competition. Read More
- Tips for Spec’ing the Right Service BodyChoosing the right size chassis and the best layout for your truck service/utility body is essential to getting the most out of your new work truck. Go There Now
Already have a chassis and need a chip body mounted in a hurry? Arbortech offers 24-Hour chip body installations
In most cases we can mount an in-stock, or pre-ordered chip body on your chassis and have you on the road in 24-hours or less…saving you travel time and expenses and getting your vehicle in service fast!